I enjoy cooking. I especially enjoy cooking when I have the time, and when Wade's around to clean up. I know I don't share a lot about my cooking. I don't because I don't have true recipes. I just watch Giada or Ina, and pick up bits and pieces or at a restaurant I try to figure out what's in a dish. That's how I cook; by guessing, a lot.
So, instead of sharing recipes, Ill just share my new favorite product: Adams Best Vanilla. I know vanilla is suppose to be well, just vanilla, but this my friends is not just plain ol vanilla. Walking through the aisle at my local Wally World, I decided to grab some vanilla to use in Wade's new ice cream maker that Cole so gladly bought his daddy for Father's Day. I reached for my usual brand, but then saw Adams and noticed the price was comparable, so I decided to try something new. After all, when it comes to food, I love trying new things. I just have to say that I've tried fancy vanilla from Williams Sonoma and tasted the rare Madagascar and highly-prized Mexican vanilla. But, this little bottle rivals the best of them. It's Adams Extract and it's good!
{Now I know what Ina means when she says to use good vanilla extract.}
So far, I've used the vanilla in oatmeal, ice cream, milk and another bowl of oatmeal despite the sweltering heat. It's that good!

No comments:
Post a Comment