Friday, June 18, 2010

etsy

Why did no one tell me the wonder that is etsy?

I'd heard of etsy.com for years, but I just had no idea. In anticipation of Cole's 2nd birthday, I decided to do some research that turned into lots of purchasing. For those of you still out of the loop on etsy.com, it's a wonderfully wholesome site dedicated to homemade crafts for those lacking crafting skill or desire or both.

I've included some sneak peaks of what's in store for Cole's birthday party. It will revolve around trucks and tractors!
{kidscakes via etsy.com}


{birthdaycouture via etsy.com}

I'm off to keep working on his answer to how old he'll be. He's got the wording down pat, but the tricky part is holding up 2 fingers. For now, he's putting out his fist for each time he says "twoooo!"

1 comment:

  1. my goodness, you've been posting lots while I was away! I love the "big boy haircut" and all the updates from the salty life. I hope I get to see you next weekend!!

    ReplyDelete