Monday, April 6, 2009

Technical Difficulties


I must apologize for the delay in my postings. It seems I have been experiencing some technical difficulties due to my new video camera. I was so excited to put the camera to use, that I did so before everything was in place. Once I read the manual (rare for me), I immediately started filming the best sound in the world...Cole laughing and giggling. To insure the video was safe, I uploaded it and two others (Cole bathing and Cole just staring at me) to my computer. Once complete, I tried editing the videos to remove some of the junk, but realized the editing software that came with the camera was crap. This lead to realizing I needed better editing software, which lead to realizing I needed to update our operating system (fun can of worms I opened, huh). In the meantime, I decided to move the videos from my computer to the DVDs we had, according to my husband. Well, we no longer had those DVDs, so a return trip to the store was in order. It took me several days to make that trip. All the while, the videos were taking up so much space on my hard drive that I couldn't load pictures or view photos and videos on some of my favorite sites. Sad, I know. Fear not, I made the trip to the store, loaded the videos to the DVD and cleaned up my hard drive. Looks like I'm back.
Oh, new problem, the videos are on the DVD, but there is nothing in my house that will actually play the DVD.

1 comment:

  1. now you have to figure out how to load them to your blog so that we can all see!!

    ReplyDelete