Cole has been giving me fits while taking his morning nap. Of course he's never been a great napper, so these bouts of not sleeping in the morning should come as no surprise. But, I persist in putting him in his bed because he is just too much of a grouch come lunchtime if he doesn't get some rest in the morning. Well, this was the morning I decided to stick to my guns, and not enter his room for the entire "nap" period. When I finally did go to check on him, this is what I found.

The little booger. I'm not sure if he got hot, then cold. All I do know is that I couldn't contain my laughter.
Oh, and I couldn't resist the photo below. Right Said Fred singing "I'm Too Sexy" just keeps repeating in my head.
Yes, I'm a model, you know what I mean, and I do my little turn on the catwalk. Yeah on the catwalk, I shake my little tush on the catwalk.
No comments:
Post a Comment