Friday, September 18, 2009

We've been busy

I am so sorry I've been away for this long. I must say that I never knew simply announcing an upcoming move could be so time-consuming. Where have my days gone? Well, one day was spent cleaning Cole's face after his first oreo cookie experience.
Catering to a bunch of men during a weekend of dove hunting will wear a lady out.
Oh, and helping mom cook breakfast for all those men will really wipe one out.
Playing in the sand makes for a fun morning, and an even better afternoon nap.
Sprinklers are much better than a bath just before bedtime, don't you think?
Wrestling with daddy will make a little one go down for the count.
Cousins are fun. They will play with you until you're pooped out.
And who knew packing could be so tiresome.
And petting a fish, well, that doesn't really make you tired. But, you get a better idea of all we've been up to.

1 comment:

  1. He is just so cute! By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete