I see you out there. Holding your thumb and index finger to your head in the shape of a big L for loser. And that big L is for me. Seems I didn't know I was such a loser. Apparently, I have either no friends or just no friends that read my blog. I'm hoping it's that my friends are too busy with kids, husbands, work, dogs, having a life, cleaning, laundry, picking their toes or just watching Southern Belles: Louisville (if you haven't seen this show, I highly recommend it. It's a 30-year-old's version of The Hills set in the south...fantastic combination) because if not, then I am truly a loser. This is no mere speculation; this is the cold hard truth. The fact of the matter is that I have only had 41 people look at my (apparently pitiful) little blog since I started back in January. I know I promised you that the blog would not be that great or updated that often, but I at least thought y'all would glance occasionally. Know that I've had my second humbling experience for the day, I'm off to drown my sorrows in a glass of wine.Sigh...looks like the wine will have to wait since I hear my little guy already waking from his nap.
Oh, the other humbling experience, you ask? Going to the mall and realizing how completely out of touch I am with fashion. Hey, at least I still care that I'm no longer stylishly cool, right? That has to count for something. And none of this fashion-talk has anything to do with the picture above. After all, that was a pretty hip sweater in 1986, and not just because Dr. Huxtable wore it.

Hey - I check in all the time (probably 41 times since January!). That counts for something, right?
ReplyDelete