
My dear, sweet baby boy. You are now 11-months old. That means just four short weeks before you are no longer a baby. I can't tell you how wonderful things have been since you arrived. The lack of sleep took some getting use to, but everything else has come naturally. You are such a sweet, happy, relaxed boy. You talk and laugh all the time. You have so many different laughs...squeals of delight when your daddy pulls into the driveway, giggle fits when we tickle your back and deep grunts when you see something new. All of them feel me with joy. I have to say this is the happiest time in my life. Your daddy is the most amazing father, which makes him an even better husband. We're lucky to have him. I am so blessed and grateful for my family. Thanks to you for joining us.
Love,
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment