
So here it is, beautiful summer weather around the corner. Time for comfy flip-flops,
strappy heels and thong sandals. Time to hit the beach. Oh, and time for me to show my feet. What's a girl to do when her
feet already resemble those of her 80 year-old grandmother? Get a pedicure. Nice suggestion....except, it's not in our budget (lucky for
all of us, I did get to leave my monthly brow wax in, thank goodness). And, frankly, I'm not a big fan of pedicures. Don't get me wrong. I love having someone rub my feet and paint my toenails. But, I feel awkward because I'm not sure if I'm suppose to chat up the lady doing my toes. And, when I'm not sure of a situation, I always ramble on about nothing and somehow always wind up with my foot in my mouth (no pun intended). So, to save myself a lot of trouble, I'm simply going to ask each of you to ignore my feet. That would be a huge help. Thanks so much.
On the bright side, my toes are so long that I can pick small items up off the floor (like Cole's hot wheels car, which I did just a few minutes ago).
No comments:
Post a Comment