I must admit I'm sad to leave our darling, tiny and VERY cold house. I thought it only fitting to remind you of our little charmer with a snow-covered picture, especially since it feels just as chilly inside. You see, after the buyer's inspection, an HVAC specialist was brought in to take a look at the furnace. Well, that nice man happened upon a huge gash in the exhaust pipe. That gash has allowed carbon monoxide to leak into the attic. Lucky for us, we have a house with lots of cracks and crevices, so we have been safe down below all this time. What that nice man had to then do, was shut off the gas to the furnace. Living without heat, even in the south in March (especially this unseasonably cool March) has been more than a little uncomfortable. But, we've managed with electric heaters and extra layers. Still, its hard to crawl out of bed when it's 50.4 degrees in your bedroom (see cracks and crevices above).Bye,
Bye,

No comments:
Post a Comment